The Lightstream Team have been long supporters of Gamers for Giving, and this year is no different.
We are doing things a little bit differently this time around, we are asking for your help to reach our donation goal. We would love for you to join our Lightstream fundraising team! You don’t need to be a Lightstream user to give us a hand, this is open to everyone! The main event is held this Saturday & Sunday, March 20th and 21st.
How to Join
- Follow this link to our campaign page.
- Click on Support Campaign
- You will be asked to sign into your Tiltify Account or if you don’t have one, sign up! It’s free.
- Enter in the basic details for the campaign, such as the name and your personal fundraising goal.
- You’re done! You have joined the Lightstream Fundraising Team.
Set Up Alerts
- If you are a Lightstream user – Help Article
- If you are a Rainmaker user – Help Article
- If you are a Streamlabs or StreamElements user – View This PDF
- Make sure to add the donation link on your information panel for Twitch, Youtube, or Facebook Gaming. The link can be found in the Overview Tab in Tiltify
Use the image below for your Donation Button 🙂
Promote & Stream
- Let your loyal community members know via your social media or live on stream.
- Dedicate a few days or stream now until and during the main event
- Set a realistic goal with different milestones & rewards
- Ultimately, just have fun! If you don’t hit your goal, do not get down on yourself, every bit counts and helps us raise money for a great cause.
If you can’t help us by streaming, consider a donation! The Lightstream Team will be doing a stream on Saturday March 20th starting at 12:00pm CST from the Lightstream Twitch Channel, you can support us by dropping by to say hi to the various team members involved.
We look forward to seeing you there!