Today, we’re announcing the Streamer Handbook. This is a new addition to our site that’s aimed at providing an all-in-one resource to any streamer who wants to better themselves.
Fresh new content will be delivered weekly and will fall under 1 of 6 categories:
- Community – Chat moderation, creating a sense of family, etc.
- Content – What to stream, upcoming games to play, creative ways of playing them, etc.
- Events – How to run a charity stream, 24 hr stream, etc.
- Growth – Networking, brand-building, approaching sponsors, etc.
- Interviews – We sit down with various streamers to get their opinions and stories.
- Tools – What to use, how to use it, reviews, etc.
You’ll also find a 4-step video course that will take you through the basics of Infiniscene and a deeper look at some of the tools and integrations we offer. As more videos related to using our product are created, we will automatically add them to this course.
The goal is to provide a helping hand to any streamer, no matter their experience level. That’s why we’d love to keep an open dialogue with the community to ensure needs are being met. Got an idea or interested in a guest contribution? Reach out via Twitter or email us directly.