Since going into open beta, we’ve been hard at work identifying bugs that users have seen and now we’ve just pushed an update that should have eradicated them. Take a look below at the list of changes and let us know if you run into any yourself.
- Ability to switch microphones while live
- Reset an asset’s size from within the crop menu
- Resized projects don’t fill thumbnail space anymore
- Decimal points do not disappear from text fields anymore
- Adjusting TwitchAlerts URL no longer sends your cursor to end of input field
- Avatar now shows up on mobile app
- Can now rename project from project selection screen
- Stroke now displays the same in editor vs. on stream
- TwitchAlerts previews come through regardless of being selected
- TwitchAlerts chat widget now shows
- Delay slider now functional
- [Mac ?] Color picker does not navigate away from page
- Support for Logitech C270 webcam
- Safari users notified to switch browsers upon login (Sorry Safari)
- Performance enhancements added to our engine
Thank you to all the users and testers who have helped us in identifying these bugs, we really appreciate it.
Start streaming today.