Ready to hit live? Whether it’s your first live stream or you’re a pro, run through this checklist to make sure you’re set up for the best experience possible:
- Plan the story arc: what do you want to happen over the course of your stream, and in what order? Map it all out, or develop an outline to help keep you on track.
- Pick where you want your stream to live
- Make sure you have a good Wi-Fi connection
- Design your stream to match your vision – set up scenes, overlays, text boxes and action bars
- Give your stream a name that is clear and discoverable (think about what people might search to find content like yours)
- Test your camera and audio so you feel confident in how you look and sound on camera
- Send invite links to remote guests
- Make sure any necessary props or visuals are within an arm’s reach
- Don’t forget—the best part of a live stream is that it’s LIVE! Make sure you’re relaxed and ready to have fun.
It’s go time! We love seeing what you stream, share yours with us.