Brand new update coming in hot, get it now!
- Scene and Project Duplication: because remaking things from scratch sucks.
- Tool-tips: Let us help you with that.
- Stream Settings re-design: we moved some things around and consolidated for a better workflow experience, now you can find everything in our web editor.
- Friend Invites : we originally removed this when we went into open beta but brought it back because everything is more fun with friends.
- Hitbox stream title: now you can set your title from the dashboard.
- Delay clarification: added some text to help define how exactly the delay works.
- Simplified asset properties pane: got rid of some unused stuff because we hate clutter.
- Volume control numbers: just some more fine tuning with communicating how your volume is being adjusted.
- Profile settings sometimes wouldn’t appear until a page refresh after login.
- Save button is now fully functional in the user profile.
- Some sources (i.e. a window) wouldn’t disconnect when removed from the editor…NOW THEY DO.
- Styles within file picker modal are now all uniform.
- Menu hover states are now uniform in design.
- User was sometimes unable to connect a device in walkthrough.
- New users now always sent to coin redemption screen.
- Inactive assets are not sent while broadcasting: performance improvement!1!!1
We’re now in open beta, get your stream started today.