More tooltips, chat support for your friends, and bug fixes in our latest update. Read on for the full details.
- Live chat support for Green Room guests because we want to talk to your friends too.
- Tooltips next to ‘Add Account’ buttons that explain a bit more on why we ask for certain permissions.
- Removed Custom URL: We’ll be reworking this feature and bringing it back in the future. Got a suggestion? Drop us a line in our live chat.
- Renamed our default Window and Display audio assets from “System Default” to “Desktop Audio” to clarify that it captures your entire computer’s audio.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Broadcaster view to open if Account Settings was accessed while live.
- Fixed a bug that caused 1920×1080 .gifs to display improperly while live.
- Fixed a bug that caused a scene to disappear from the mobile site when a browser webcam was added.
- Fixed a bug that caused a Display Capture’s border to disappear and reappear over and over.
- Fixed a bug that caused a user to not be able to access Cropping Controls.