An improved audio meter and a number of bug fixes await you in today’s update. Read on for the full rundown.
- Improved Audio Meter: we’ve made the audio meter horizontal to provide a more precise indication of levels.
- Fixed a bug that occurred when adding a second PC to your own project which would override the original PC’s default audio.
- Fixed a bug that would prevent a user from logging out from the Projects section.
- Fixed a bug that would mute the audio when switching a scene while Green Room was being used.
- Fixed a bug that caused names to be shown incorrectly for guests typing in the Green Room chat log.
- Fixed a bug that caused alerts to be played across multiple scenes causing an echo.
- Fixed a bug that caused audio levels to not be updated properly while live.
- Fixed a bug that caused text to scroll at different speeds based on how many characters there were.